Student Forms

Undergraduate Student Forms

H ED 685*: Teaching Assistant form

H ED/HH 699*: Independent Study form

H ED Course Substitution form

Add Minor form

Holistic Health Studies Certificate Application form

* Forms must be completed with and signed by a Health Education or Holistic Health faculty before submitting to the Department Office.

***See also the College of Health and Social Sciences Student Resource Center for more student forms.***

Change of Major to Health Education request forms are not available online. Please pick up a form directly from the Department of Health Education Office. See Undergraduate Impaction for more information.


Undergraduate Coursework Planning Tools:

Major Road Map for students declared Health Education Fall 2014 and after

Minor in Health Education requirements and Minor in Women's Health Issues requirements


Master of Public Health Program Departmental Application Materials:

Please see MPH Admissions for more information.


Download Adobe Reader. The documents on this website have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/the documents, contact